The motorized test stand ATLAS II CC is a complete automated material testing and ready to use system for all your force applications. The twin column load frame combined with the advanced technology of the Centor TOUCH, brings you a robust and versatile solution for tensile & compression tests up to 50kN. The ATLAS II has been designed to provide a durable measurement solution for routine manufacturing test and advanced laboratory test requirements.
Delivered with the material testing software Califort, the ATLAS II CC is the perfect equipment for your mutli stages test protocols in order to guarantee repeatability, accuracy and traceability of your results.
Strength and Precision
The material testing equipments STENTOR II CC and ATLAS II CC are designed to provide the best mechanical properties to guarantee reliability of your measurements:
- Pre-loaded ball screws : for a soft, accurate and repeatable displacement
- Crosshead guidance system : guarantee the rigidity of the frames for accurate measurements and minimal deformation.
- Symmetrivcal drive : the motor drives symmetric pulleys ensuring maximum performance and an uniform application of the strength on the crosshead during measurements
- T-slot table : ease of mounting tension and compression accessories and tooling.
- Quick interchangeable load cell setup
Typical applications: the twin column ATLAS tester is versatile and fit a multitude of industries and application - Packaging, Plastics, Textiles, food, adhesives tapes, metals, rubber.